1114 David Bowie - Oh! You Pretty Things

1114 David Bowie - Oh! You Pretty Things
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/40/David_Bowie_-_Hunky_Dory.jpg

I felt like listening to some David Bowie this morning. In particularly was listening to both Hunky Dory and The Man Who Sold the World albums; they both contain some of my favourite Bowie tracks. I noticed that I had not chosen this song yet, so it is my pick for today.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a television performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Santana - Every Step of the Way

My song pick two years ago today: Megadeth - Washington is Next!

My song pick three years ago today: Rammstein - Stripped

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn