1121 Pink Floyd - In the Flesh?

1121 Pink Floyd - In the Flesh?

For some reason I felt like listening to Pink Floyd this morning, their music from The Wall in particular. I noticed that I had not chosen this track yet, which is essentially the overture for the entire album. It's such a dynamic track, it does its job quite well in setting the stage so to speak for what's to come on this album of renown.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is the scene from The Wall film with the song on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Joachim Witt and Peter Heppner - Die Flut

My song pick two years ago today: Jim Croce - You Don't Mess Around With Jim

My song pick three years ago today: Canned Heat - On The Road Again

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)