1124 Ozzy Osbourne - Flying High Again

1124 Ozzy Osbourne - Flying High Again
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/44/Ozzy_Osbourne_Diary_of_a_Madman.jpg

I thought for sure that I had chosen this track a while ago, I checked and I guess I hadn't. Anyway, this is one of my top ten favourite songs from Ozzy's solo work; I have always loved the rhythm.

Here is a live performance circa '82 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Amon Amarth feat. Lars Göran Petrov - Guardians of Asgard

My song pick two years ago today: Bob Welch - Ebony Eyes

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - 17

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off