1111 Queensrÿche - One & Only

1111 Queensrÿche - One & Only
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/53/Queensr%C3%BFcheEmpire.jpg

Only 1s in the song pick number today; there are many tracks with aptly named titles, but this one from the Prog/Metal band Queensrÿche fits my mood today as well. In some facet I like every track off of the Empire album; it is one of the albums in my collection that gets played all the way through without skipping a song; a truly great album and track.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: The Spiders - Back

My song pick two years ago today: Nena - Mach Die Augen Auf

My song pick three years ago today: The Offspring - Feelings

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn