1131 Azteca - A Night in Nazca

1131 Azteca - A Night in Nazca

I had this Latin Jazz/Funk/Rock song running through my mind yesterday and most of this morning. This is a nice grooving track with amazing musicianship all the way through it.
To describe the sound/feel of this song to a layperson, think of some the mood music that might be playing in the background of a '70s cop movie.

Hear A Night in Nazca on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band/With a Little Help from My Friends

My song pick two years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Midnight Special

My song pick three years ago today: Megadeth - Use The Man

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)