1115 Hans Zimmer - Fighting 17th

1115 Hans Zimmer - Fighting 17th

Sat down to make my song pick this morning and just drew a blank. Fighting 17th, which is the theme from Backdraft has been running through my mind for the last few days mostly due to watching a lot of the original Japanese Iron Chef lately. For those unaware, the theme from the film Backdraft, (Fighting 17th), was used as the opening music to the original Iron Chef. I have always liked both sources of the song, but I have an special affinity for Iron Chef. Although, it almost ruined it for me when I found out that Chairman Takeshi Kaga was just an actor playing the role of an eccentric businessman, oh well.... Anyway, it is still a very entertaining programme to watch.

Here is a recording of the song on YouTube.
Here is the opening from Iron Chef on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - I Put a Spell on You

My song pick two years ago today: Rammstein - Hallelujah

My song pick three years ago today: Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Spirits in the Night

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade