1211 David Bowie - Ashes to Ashes

1211 David Bowie - Ashes to Ashes
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0e/DavidBowieScaryMonstersCover.jpg

After pondering which song I should choose today for no apparent reason I started listening to some of David Bowie's music; after hearing it I realized that I've not chosen this song yet. I really like this track's odd imagery and neat narrative along with the mellow New Wave Synthpop feel; a truly awesome track.

Hear Ashes to Ashes on YouTube.
Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Ian Anderson - In the Moneylender's Temple

My song pick two years ago today: Dobie Grey - Drift Away

My song pick three years ago today: Lobo - Gypsy and the Midnight Ghost

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6959. The Spaniels - Goodnite, Sweetheart, Goodnite

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

Song Picks By Genre:

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement