1219 Daft Punk - End of Line

1219 Daft Punk - End of Line
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/39/Tron_Legacy_Soundtrack.jpg

Over the weekend I saw the new film Tron: Legacy at the theatre. I will say in my opinion it was an excellent film, but I am a certified Sci-Fi nut, so maybe my opinion is a bit biased. I really liked how they kept the film in-line with the original, but you didn't have to see the original to get the story, however it would probably help. I love how they kept a lot of the '80s Sci-Fi atmosphere; Daft Punk's soundtrack helped facilitate this quite a bit; this track is one of my favourites from the film.
*Possible Spoiler* When watching the scene which took place in Castor's night club I noticed the two DJs seemed very familiar and I immediately recognized that the two members of Daft Punk: Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo and Thomas Bangalter where themselves cast in the film. I absolutely loved the way they kept changing the music to match the fight that was going on in the club.

Hear End of Line on YouTube.
Hear an alternate, longer version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Avatar (Savatage) - Rock Me

My song pick two years ago today: Savatage - White Witch

My song pick three years ago today: Paul McCartney - Little Willow

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade