1217 Boston - A Man I'll Never Be

1217 Boston - A Man I'll Never Be
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3f/Boston_-_Don%27t_Look_Back.jpg

I hadn't heard this song in years until yesterday when it started playing in my mind; it's certainly weird when that happens. I guess the label of "power ballad" fits this song quite well, but is still oozing with Tom Scholz's signature hard rock sound.

Hear A Man I'll Never Be on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Blue Collar

My song pick two years ago today: John Denver - Season Suite - Winter

My song pick three years ago today: Band of Horses - The Funeral

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello