1213 Top Gear Band - Red Light Spells Danger

1213 Top Gear Band - Red Light Spells Danger
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/eb/TGOTPtitle.jpg

I am huge fan of the show Top Gear, not really the new U.S. version, but the original British one. Anyway, I found out about this performance a bit ago and figured it would be a neat addition to my list. From what I understand this performance came from a special episode, which aired in '07 where they kind of paid tribute to recently-canceled iconic Top of the Pops television show. In this part of the episode the three presenters of the show formed a band which included themselves along with Justin Hawkins as lead singer as well as a few others; they performed a cover of Billy Ocean's Red Light Spells Danger. While their performance was not perfect, it was very entertaining and neat to see them in a musical setting.

Watch the live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Azteca - Love is a Stranger

My song pick two years ago today: Danzig - Mother

My song pick three years ago today: Savatage - Gutter Ballet

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn