1221 Rush - Tears

1221 Rush - Tears

Was planning on picking another seasonal song today, however after I happened to notice the number of the song pick, (1221), Rush's music kept incessantly running through my mind and no other band's music would come to mind. So what the Hell, I'll just pick a song from the 2112 album; it's not like I really need a reason to choose a Rush song anyway, but the pick number gives me a good excuse nevertheless.
Anyway, this was actually one of the first songs that I ever heard off of this album other than the main title track. It is mellower than most of their other material on the album with rather beautiful lyrics.

Hear Tears on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Sylvia - Drifter

My song pick two years ago today: Cheech & Chong - Santa Claus and His Old Lady

My song pick three years ago today: Supertramp - The Logical Song

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In