1218 Nightwish - Wishmaster

1218 Nightwish - Wishmaster

Finally, I'm getting around to today's pick. I heard this track at some point during my day; I thought that I might have already chosen it at some point in the past, but it appears I didn't.
This song is the title track to their Wishmaster album circa '00-'01; it is one of the songs where Tuomas Holopainen referenced material from the Dragonlance and The Lord of the Rings series for subject material. I have always loved the music and arrangements in this song, especially Jukka Nevalainen's drumming.

Hear Wishmaster on YouTube.
Watch a live performance circa '05 on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: The Violent Femmes - Color Me Once

My song pick two years ago today: The Who - Eminence Front

My song pick three years ago today: John Fogerty - Almost Saturday Night

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade