1225 Jethro Tull - Stuck in the August Rain

1225 Jethro Tull - Stuck in the August Rain

I've been recovering from the Christmas Holiday today and I feel like making a brief song pick today, so here is one that for some reason was running through my mind this afternoon.
Whilst Roots to Branches is by no means my favourite 'Tull album there were a few tracks on it that liked the first time I heard it; this song one of them. This is quite a beautiful love song that contains a real nice balance of soft intricacy and the heavier rock feel. It is also one of the tracks on the album to feature Steve Bailey, (of Bass Extremes and countless other acts fame), on bass guitar.

Hear Stuck in the August Rain on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rammstein - Feuer Frei!

My song pick two years ago today: Huey Lewis and the News - Back In Time

My song pick three years ago today: Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone Again (Naturally)

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade