2057 Stratovarius - Dreamspace

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41MBH3HC87L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Dreamspace; Year: 1994; Genre: Progressive Metal
For no real reason whatsoever I listened to Stratovarius' Dreamspace album again; I hadn't played it in a while. I forgot just how good of a disc this was; it still has to be my personal favourite from the band despite their other excellent releases.
Anyway, this is the title track from the record, which is filled to the brim with all of that progressive power metal goodness.

Hear Dreamspace on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Queensrÿche - Promised Land

My song pick two years ago today: Ed Bogas & Merl Saunders - The Riot

My song pick three years ago today: J. S. Bach - BWV 870 - Prelude and Fugue No. 1 in C major, from The Well-Tempered Clavier Book No. 2

My song pick four years ago today: Meat Loaf - Bat Out of Hell

My song pick five years ago today: The Spencer Davis Group - Give Me Some Lovin'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade