1360 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge

1360 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61UGG3XB0hL._SS500_.jpg
From: Blood Sugar Sex Magik, Year: 1991

I'm in a 'Chili Peppers mood this morning; here's yet another track which I believed I had already chosen sometime in the past. I've always loved this rather dynamic song; to me it contrasted against much of their other tracks around the time of its release.

Watch the music video on YouTube.
Watch a live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Queen - These Are The Days Of Our Lives

My song pick two years ago today: Megadeth - À Tout le Monde

My song pick three years ago today: Booker T & The MGs - Green Onions

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade