1855 Band of Horses - Knock, Knock

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61e%2BlDJHDgL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Mirage Rock; Year: 2012; Genre: Rock/Indie Rock
This year just keeps on with the trend of new albums from bands I like being released. The other day I discovered that Band of Horses were releasing a new album, Mirage Rock, due out later this month; this is one of two tracks to be released early. So far, from what I've heard, I have to say that I like this album much more than their last one; let's just see how the rest of the tracks hold up....

Hear Knock, Knock on YouTube.
Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Three Dog Night - Heaven is in Your Mind

My song pick two years ago today: Queensrÿche - One & Only

My song pick three years ago today: The Spiders - Back
 
My song pick four years ago today: Nena - Mach Die Augen Auf
 
My song pick five years ago today: The Offspring - Feelings


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off