2278 Victor Wooten - When I Want to Get Funky

Victor Wooten 2.jpg
Non Album Track; Genre: Funk
It's not only the start of a brand new month but it's also my seventh Funky Friday pick in a row.
This is a rather cute one from another master of the bass guitar who is one of greatest players alive today. I actually don't know much about this song, but I absolutely love it; it's one of my favourites.
"Funky like an open hamper/funky like a dirty pamper"

Hear When I Want to Get Funky on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Curved Air - What Happens When You Blow Yourself Up?

My song pick two years ago today: Megadeth - We The People

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Red Barchetta

My song pick four years ago today: Bob Dylan - Tangled Up In Blue

My song pick five years ago today: Supertramp - Take the Long Way Home

My song pick six years ago today: Béla Fleck and the Flecktones - Vix 9


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn