1916 Hawkwind - Adjust Me

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51pje2Mc30L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: X In Search of Space; Year: 1971; Genre: Space Rock
My internet went kaput again and the technician is dragging his feet, so my picks might become erratic. Anyway, I figured I'd make a quick pick with some Hawkwind to pass the time whilst I use public access.

Hear Adjust Me on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Frank Zappa - Treacherous Cretins

My song pick two years ago today: Charlie Barnet & His Orchestra - Skyliner

My song pick three years ago today: Santana - Oye Como Va

My song pick four years ago today: Joe Walsh - Vote for Me

My song pick five years ago today: Jerry Reed - East Bound and Down

 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade