1945 Harry James and His Orchestra with Kitty Kallen - 11:60 PM

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51oqgOiubVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: 11:60 P.M.; Year: 1945; Genre: Swing Jazz
I haven't yet chosen a song from Harry James; he led one of the big bands I heard a lot growing up. So, when I noticed that he released this hit song in 1945, which is also today's song pick number, I figured I would seize the opportunity.

Hear a recording of 11:60 PM on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Billy Idol - Flesh for Fantasy

My song pick two years ago today: The Coasters - Along Came Jones

My song pick three years ago today: Grand Funk Railroad - Footstompin' Music

My song pick four years ago today: Petula Clark - Don't Sleep in the Subway

My song pick five years ago today: Band of Horses - Wicked Gil


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn