1206 Frank Zappa - Dumb All Over

1206 Frank Zappa - Dumb All Over
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/57/Zappa_You_Are_What_You_Is.jpg

This track has been running through my mind ever since late yesterday when I experienced first-hand the utter lunacy of another person.
This song, while more about the idiots blindly following those in authority, just fits my mood perfectly. What I have always loved about Frank Zappa's songs is that while they are comedic in nature, much of the time there is a sociological/political element and/or a deeper moral to the story. What is actually saddening and scary at the same time is how often he hit the nail right on the head.

Hear Dumb All Over on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Django Reinhardt - I'll See You In My Dreams

My song pick two years ago today: Queen - You're My Best Friend

My song pick three years ago today: The Zombies - She's Not There

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade