1330 Guns N' Roses - Sympathy for the Devil

1330 Guns N' Roses - Sympathy for the Devil
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5174OVpyPoL._SS500_.jpg
From: Interview With The Vampire (Soundtrack), Year: 1994

Bringing my cover song theme week to a close with this cover of one of The Rolling Stones' biggest hits. The Guns N' Roses cover appeared on the film: Interview With the Vampire; it was played during the end credits.

Hear Guns N' Roses cover here on YouTube.
Hear The Rolling Stones original here on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Bon Jovi - Bounce

My song pick two years ago today: The Platters - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes

My song pick three years ago today: Smokey Robinson and the Miracles - Tears of a Clown

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade