1703 Alestorm - Heavy Metal Pirates

From: Leviathan EP; Year: 2008; Genre: Celtic Folk Metal/Pirate Metal
I was thinking about a few other songs to pick today, but none of them seemed quite right. After a bit I thought I would pick a song from one of the bands I've been listening to a lot of lately.
This is a semi-rare track that comes off of their Leviathan EP, which was released the same year as their first album, (Captain Morgan's Revenge), under the Alestorm name. This one is more of a straight-ahead heavy metal song than a lot of their other material, but still has their unique sound and, of course, lyrical content.

Hear Heavy Metal Pirates on YouTube.




My song pick a year ago today: Guns N' Roses - Sympathy for the Devil

My song pick two years ago today: Bon Jovi - Bounce

My song pick three years ago today: The Platters - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes

My song pick four years ago today: Smokey Robinson and the Miracles - Tears of a Clown

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade