2084 Fleet Foxes - White Winter Hymnal

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/617dH0MlFUL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Fleet Foxes; Year: 2008; Genre: Folk Rock
The Fleet Foxes are yet another band I've been meaning to pick a song from for a bit now; this is one of the singles off of their eponymous debut album.

Watch the video clip to White Winter Hymnal on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Paper Lace - The Night Chicago Died

My song pick two years ago today: Muse - Starlight

My song pick three years ago today: Styx - Lorelei

My song pick four years ago today: Three Dog Night - Never Been To Spain

My song pick five years ago today: Concrete Blonde - Joey


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn