1725 The Beatles - And I Love Her

From: A Hard Day's Night; Year: 1964; Genre: Pop/Rock
The other day whilst playing around with my guitar I stumbled upon the main riff of this song whilst warming my fingers up and within a few minutes I had it figured out; it's always fun when you can just sit down and pick a song out so easily like that. Since then I've had it playing in my head and I thought it would make a wonderful pick to close out this Sunday.

Hear And I Love Her on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Al Di Meola - Alien Chase on Arabian Desert

My song pick two years ago today: Alice Cooper - Go To Hell

My song pick three years ago today: Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond

My song pick four years ago today: The Doors - Riders On The Storm
 
+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn