1782 Earthless - Lost in the Cold Sun

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51N5MuJppKL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Sonic Prayer; Year: 2005; Genre: Psychedelic Rock/Progressive Rock
I happened to notice yesterday that I had only chosen one other song from Earthless thus far, so I figured that I would pick another. This is one of the two monstrous songs that make up their debut album, Sonic Prayer, both songs clock in at over 20 minutes in length and are both instrumentals. This is an awesome one to either listen to on headphones or just let play in the background whilst you get works done.

Hear the full 20+ minutes of Lost in the Cold Sun on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Hawkwind - Star Cannibal

My song pick two years ago today: Jigsaw - Sky High

My song pick three years ago today: Steeleye Span - Thomas The Rhymer

My song pick four years ago today: Donovan - Mellow Yellow

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn