2530 Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/0c/15/f1576230a8a0c337932df010.L.jpg
From: Surrealistic Pillow; Year: 1967; Genre: Psychedelic Rock
I've been continuing to listen to Surrealistic Pillow off an on over the last couple of days; last night I started playing around with this track on the guitar, which was fun and thought it would be cool to pick it too. You gotta love this classic piece of psychedelia; the music is pure fun to play and listen to.

Hear White Rabbit on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Alice in Chains - Angry Chair

My song pick two years ago today: Alestorm - Shipwrecked

My song pick three years ago today: Steeleye Span - Dark-Eyed Sailor

My song pick four years ago today: The Police - The King of Pain

My song pick five years ago today: Chet Atkins - Yakety Axe

My song pick six years ago today: Benjamin Britten - War Requiem


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade