1802 Ozzy Osbourne - Over the Mountain

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51iwyUTpggL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Diary of a Madman; Year: 1981; Genre: Metal
Today whilst driving this song come on the radio. It's one of my favourites from Ozzy's solo material and I realized that I hadn't yet picked it, so I am remedying that one.

Here is a live performance on YouTube. Sorry, but there are no apparent studio versions available at this time.



My song pick a year ago today: Ome Henk - Neem Een Ander In De Maling (Barbie Girl)

My song pick two years ago today: Weather Report - Cucumber Slumber

My song pick three years ago today: ZZ Top - Gimme All Your Lovin'

My song pick four years ago today: Eric Clapton - After Midnight

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade