2936 Genesis - Man On the Corner

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/ae/2e/df33b340dca044cd3ca96010.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Abacab; Year: 1981; Genre: Rock
After listening to some from this album this morning it got me in the mood for picking a song from it. Man On the Corner is one of the lesser hits from this very popular album and you can still from time to time hear it on the radio.

Hear Man On the Corner on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - Working John, Working Joe

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - The Enemy Within (Part 1 of Fear)

My song pick three years ago today: Paris - Pale Horse, Pale Rider

My song pick four years ago today: Stuart Hamm - Simple Dreams

My song pick five years ago today: Albert Hammond - It Never Rains In Southern California

My song pick six years ago today: Band of Horses - Islands on the Coast

My song pick seven years ago today: Jim Croce - Roller Derby Queen


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn