2956 Queen - Headlong

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71iRyn9BI8L._SX425_.jpg
From: Innuendo; Year: 1991; Genre: Hard Rock
I was binging on a bunch of Queen last night, so I thought I would pick one today. I've always loved their Innuendo album and this is one of their harder rockers off of it; a great tune.

Hear Headlong on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Chakachas - Jungle Fever

My song pick two years ago today: The Outlaws - The Valley of the Sioux

My song pick three years ago today: Candlebox - Far Behind

My song pick four years ago today: Buckethead - Final Wars

My song pick five years ago today: Megaherz - Heuchler

My song pick six years ago today: Wilson Pickett - Funky Broadway

My song pick seven years ago today: Oasis - Wonderwall


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure