2931 Cream - Sunshine of Your Love

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61%2BAYIE3TcL._SX425_.jpg
From: Disraeli Gears; Year: 1967; Genre: Hard Rock/Psychedelic Rock
I've really been in the mood for something from Cream this morning; I was surprised when I discovered that this, one of their most famous and recognizable tracks, had not graced my blog yet.
Anyway, this is probably one of the more noticeable song to have been written around a catchy and powerful riff; combine that with the lyrics containing symbolic and metaphoric prose and you get an instant classic track.

Hear Sunshine of Your Love on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit

My song pick two years ago today: Stone Temple Pilots - Lady Picture Show

My song pick three years ago today: Ludwid van Beethoven - Op.125 - Symphony No.9 in D-Minor

My song pick four years ago today: Stormwarrior - Heading Northe

My song pick five years ago today: Cab Calloway - The Jumpin' Jive (Hep-Hep!)

My song pick six years ago today: The Police - Synchronicity II

My song pick seven years ago today: Eddie Money - Take Me Home Tonight


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade