2947 Yes - Tempus Fugit

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51c-2rXJR2L._SX425_.jpg
From: Drama; Year: 1980; Genre: Progressive Rock
A couple of days ago I saw the term Tempus Fugit (Latin for Time Flies), in something unrelated and it immediately got me thinking about this song with the same title. I love those riffs being doubled between the guitar and bass on this one; they definitely put on a "musical clinic" with this track.

Hear Tempus Fugit on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Louis Armstrong and His Hot Seven - Heebie Jeebies

My song pick two years ago today: Van Halen - Dance the Night Away

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - The Whistler

My song pick four years ago today: Maurice Ravel - M.19 - Pavane for a Dead Princess

My song pick five years ago today: Black Label Society - Stillborn

My song pick six years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - I Never Dreamed

My song pick seven years ago today: Duran Duran - New Moon On Monday


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade