2938 Soundgarden - Been Away Too Long

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51L8mhyyHsL._SX425_.jpg
From: King Animal; Year: 2012; Genre: Alternative Metal
I got in the mood for something from Soundgarden today. This is a perfect song they used to greet fans back to their first album after a decade and a half. Very much reminiscent of their sound from their best albums, this song and much of the others on the album belong right along side their best material in my opinion.

Hear Been Away Too Long on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Tommy James & the Shondells - Crimson & Clover

My song pick two years ago today: John Denver - Carolina In My Mind

My song pick three years ago today: Asia - Time Again

My song pick four years ago today: U2 - The Unforgettable Fire

My song pick five years ago today: Tears for Fears - Everybody Wants to Rule the World

My song pick six years ago today: Thompson Twins - Hold Me Now

My song pick seven years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Gimme Your Money Please


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn