2948 Cameo - Back and Forth

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51KGRF%2BNCeL._SX425_.jpg
From: Word Up!; Year: 1986; Genre: Funk/Dance
Here's something a bit different for this Funky Friday; ah yes, mid '80s funk in all of its electronica glory; but that's not a bad thing at all. Definitely brings back some memories for me though; this is the sound I grew up hearing.

Hear Back and Forth on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Michael Kiwanuka - Tell Me a Tale

My song pick two years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Monkey Man

My song pick three years ago today: Boston - Peace of Mind

My song pick four years ago today: Weezer - Buddy Holly

My song pick five years ago today: Rammstein - Ich Will

My song pick six years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Mad Hatter

My song pick seven years ago today: Ludwig van Beethoven - Op. 27, No.2 - Moonlight Sonata


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade