2928 Jefferson Airplane - Plastic Fantastic Lover

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71i56XsvKoL._SX425_.jpg
From: Surrealistic Pillow; Year: 1967; Genre: Psychedelic Rock/Blues Rock
It's a very, very busy day, so I'm making a little more of a brief pick. This is a neat track that closes out the epic Surrealistic Pillow album; you gotta love those bluesy riffs and that bluesy groove.

Hear Plastic Fantastic Lover on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Charles Wright & the Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band - Express Yourself

My song pick two years ago today: Muse - Explorers

My song pick three years ago today: The Pretenders - Middle of the Road

My song pick four years ago today: U2 - Where the Streets Have No Name

My song pick five years ago today: Uriah Heep - Wizard

My song pick six years ago today: Queen - Bicycle Race

My song pick seven years ago today: The Doors - Love Me Two Times


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn