2932 Eric Stuart Band - Lipstick & Barbed Wire

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51W6R1JiVxL._SS280.jpg
From: Lipstick & Barbed Wire; Year: 2013; Genre: Rock
Over the weekend at a local convention I saw a show by Eric Stuart, who is not only an accomplished voice actor and director, but one heck of a musician. Even though it was only acoustic and without the rest of his band it was definitely one of the main highlights of the convention. This was one of the songs that stood out the most that he played and I loved the way he involved the audience as well.

Hear Lipstick & Barbed Wire on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Band of Horses - A Little Biblical

My song pick two years ago today: Kansas - Portrait (He Knew)

My song pick three years ago today: Nightwish - Passion and the Opera

My song pick four years ago today: Seven Mary Three - Cumbersome

My song pick five years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Let It Ride

My song pick six years ago today: Queen - Flash

My song pick seven years ago today: Joe Cocker - When The Night Comes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn