1096 Black Label Society - Stillborn

1096 Black Label Society - Stillborn
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/18/The_Blessed_Hellride.jpg

I noticed that at almost 1100 picks thus far I have not added any Black Label Society to my list. I have also been meaning to choose this song in particular for quite some time now; for me it was another one of those "love at first note songs." I have always been a big fan of Zakk Wylde's music and the various projects he appears on. This song also features Ozzy Osbourne performing some vocals.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - I Never Dreamed
My song pick two years ago today: Duran Duran - New Moon On Monday

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)