2611 Joachim Witt - Das Jüngste Gericht

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21Za7JCubpL.jpg
From: Bayreuth 1; Year: 1998; Genre: Neue Deutsche Härte
I've been feeling sick over the last couple of days, so I didn't really feel like picking a song to-day, but I'm doing it anyway.
This is the lead track off of Joachim Witt's first forée into German industrial metal; a great album and a great track.

Hear Das Jüngste Gericht on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Carmen - The Gypsies

My song pick two years ago today: Rosanne Cash - Seven Year Ache

My song pick three years ago today: R.E.M. - The One I Love

My song pick four years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Tuesday's Gone

My song pick five years ago today: The Beatles - Help!

My song pick six years ago today: Santana - Black Magic Woman

My song pick seven years ago today: Bon Jovi - Tokyo Road

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn