2239 Carmen - The Gypsies

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhAwlrRKkP2i5Fh4i-NJlV8BRshfbH4th8fJ-B6MxWtRPafLX2a3Ov11Q_j2GxpZSTPXumrDsUThGUdTEU1Ujr4vGIE0uVw379Zu1ofihwjaIcm2rCAUEPBfdv4YKokVV8PABcMSnAbfjY/s200/cover_8817852010.jpg
From: The Gypsies; Year: 1976; Genre: Flamenco Rock/Progressive Rock
I've been playing this album a lot over the last couple of days and though I would pick another.
This is, of course, the title track from Carmen's final album and is also the longest song at just over 7 and 1/2 minutes. It's a definite treat for the lover of eclectic, avant-garde, and progressive music.

Hear The Gypsies on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rosanne Cash - Seven Year Ache

My song pick two years ago today: R.E.M. - The One I Love

My song pick three years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Tuesday's Gone

My song pick four years ago today: The Beatles - Help!

My song pick five years ago today: Santana - Black Magic Woman

My song pick six years ago today: Bon Jovi - Tokyo Road

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade