1246 Joachim Witt - Wem Gehört Das Sternenlicht

1246 Joachim Witt - Wem Gehört Das Sternenlicht


I'm having another one of those days where I'm not wanting to think about music that much, however that won't stop me from making today's pick. I've actually been meaning to add this rather beautiful and melodic track from Joachim Witt's newest album: Bayreuth 3 to my list for well over 6 months now; I guess that I'll be using this musical lull to finally get around to it.

Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Cab Calloway & The Harlemaniacs - The Reefer Man

My song pick two years ago today: Diana Ross and the Supremes - Reflections

My song pick three years ago today: Quarterflash - Harden my Heart

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade