3096. Midnight Oil - Forgotten Years

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61y92cK41NL.jpg
From: Blue Sky Mining; Year: 1990; Genre: Rock
Ever since listening to a bunch of their music last night I've had Midnight Oil on the 'ol noggin, as anyone who has followed this blog for any time would probably know I'm a huge fan of the band.
Anyway, as with most of their music this one has some excellent music combined with a dire and deep message.

Hear Forgotten Years on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Nashville Allstars - Opus de Funk

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Freeze (Part IV of 'Fear')

My song pick three years ago today: Chris Isaak - Wicked Game

My song pick four years ago today: Dion - Abraham, Martin and John

My song pick five years ago today: Joachim Witt - Wem Gehört Das Sternenlicht

My song pick six years ago today: Cab Calloway & The Harlemaniacs - The Reefer Man

My song pick seven years ago today: Diana Ross and the Supremes - Reflections

My song pick eight years ago today: Quarterflash - Harden my Heart


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade