3469. Sammy Hagar - There's Only One Way to Rock

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81r8DM8bDWL._SX522_.jpg
From: Standing Hampton; Year: 1982; Genre: Hard Rock
Had this rather popular number from the Red Rocker off and on this week and I thought I'd go ahead and have it for today's post. There's Only One Way to Rock is definitely a crowd pleaser in most situations; a solid classic.

Hear There's Only One Way to Rock on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Midnight Oil - Forgotten Years

My song pick two years ago today: The Nashville Allstars - Opus de Funk

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Freeze (Part IV of 'Fear')

My song pick four years ago today: Chris Isaak - Wicked Game

My song pick five years ago today: Dion - Abraham, Martin and John

My song pick six years ago today: Joachim Witt - Wem Gehört Das Sternenlicht

My song pick seven years ago today: Cab Calloway & The Harlemaniacs - The Reefer Man

My song pick eight years ago today: Diana Ross and the Supremes - Reflections

My song pick nine years ago today: Quarterflash - Harden my Heart


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn