1989 Chris Isaak - Wicked Game

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/518W%2BthP2yL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Heart Shaped World; Year: 1989; Genre: Soft Rock
I'm still picking songs from the year that coincides with my song pick number; today's is my 1989th song chosen.
As I mentioned earlier, recently I visited with my aunt and uncle, who are both amazing musicians. I was showing my guitar to my uncle and this was one of the songs he decided to show how to play on it. While I've never been a huge fan of this song, I mean I like it and all, I have to admit it's very fun to play on the guitar. It's always fun to have an excuse to overuse my Floyd Rose tremolo.
Anyway, in the popular culture this song is mostly noted for it's rather sensual music video that accompanied it; I believe that many remember it for that video rather than for the song itself.

Hear Wicked Game on YouTube.
Watch the video clip on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Dion - Abraham, Martin and John

My song pick two years ago today: Joachim Witt - Wem Gehört Das Sternenlicht

My song pick three years ago today: Cab Calloway & The Harlemaniacs - The Reefer Man

My song pick four years ago today: Diana Ross and the Supremes - Reflections

My song pick five years ago today: Quarterflash - Harden my Heart


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn