3218. Band of Horses - Casual Party

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/A1NbKoh%2BFhL._SX425_.jpg
From: Why Are You OK; Year: 2016: Genre: Indie Rock
Today I happened to hear this single off of Band of Horses' yet-to-be-released album Why Are You OK and thought I would go ahead pick it. It's kind of nice to hear this band get back to their sound I liked to begin with; a lot better lead single than their last couple albums produced in my opinion.

Hear Casual Party on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Bachman & Turner - Neutral Zone

My song pick two years ago today: Xerath - The Glorious Death

My song pick three years ago today: John Fogerty - Premonition

My song pick four years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - The Joker

My song pick five years ago today: Elvenking - The Wanderer

My song pick six years ago today: Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street

My song pick seven years ago today: Scorpions - Rhythm of Love

My song pick eight years ago today: Supertramp - Bloody Well Right


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn