2848 Bachman & Turner - Neutral Zone

From: Bachman & Turner; Year: 2010; Genre: Hard Rock
I was in the mood to listen to something from BTO this morning and I ended up going for something from Randy Bachman and C.F. Turner's 2010 album of their namesake.
It still amazes me how all of the songs on this album sound like they belong right along side their hits from the mid '70s Not Fragile/Four Wheel Drive era; mostly because of C.F. Turner's powerful vocals, which have not faded one bit.

Hear Neutral Zone on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Xerath - The Glorious Death

My song pick two years ago today: John Fogerty - Premonition

My song pick three years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - The Joker

My song pick four years ago today: Elvenking - The Wanderer

My song pick five years ago today: Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street

My song pick six years ago today: Scorpions - Rhythm of Love

My song pick seven years ago today: Supertramp - Bloody Well Right


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)