3587. Blue Öyster Cult - Don't Turn Your Back

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81Zf0KK2CwL._SX522_.jpg
From: Fire of Unknown Origin; Year: 1981; Genre: Rock
This song was on my mind today; another one of my favourites from this album. I like most of the songs on Fire of Unknown Origin, so I guess it's not saying a lot I suppose; I usually play this one through all the way; album oriented rock for the win.
Anyway, it has a very active and jazzy bass line it's written around, which gives it a nice bouncy feeling to go along with that BÖC sound.

Hear Don't Turn Your Back on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Band of Horses - Casual Party

My song pick two years ago today: Bachman & Turner - Neutral Zone

My song pick three years ago today: Xerath - The Glorious Death

My song pick four years ago today: John Fogerty - Premonition

My song pick five years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - The Joker

My song pick six years ago today: Elvenking - The Wanderer

My song pick seven years ago today: Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street

My song pick eight years ago today: Scorpions - Rhythm of Love

My song pick nine years ago today: Supertramp - Bloody Well Right


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn