4006. Murray Head - Say It Ain't So, Joe

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61rnJDUWyvL.jpg
From: Say It Ain't So; Year: 1975; Genre: Rock
Was looking into other songs from artists who, here in America at least, are considered to be "One-Hit Wonders." Just like many others, Murray Head had other successes beyond the monster hit song One Night in Bangkok from the Broadway show Chess. This is an earlier single from Murray Head that has been covered quite a bit, but I like the original; it's quite a well written track.

Hear Say It Ain't So, Joe on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Pallas - Winter is Coming

My song pick two years ago today: Watchtower - Tyrants in Distress

My song pick three years ago today: Exist†Trace - Vanguard

My song pick four years ago today: The Scorpions - Wind of Change

My song pick five years ago today: Megadeth - The Right to Go Insane

My song pick six years ago today: Earthless - Lost in the Cold Sun

My song pick seven years ago today: Hawkwind - Star Cannibal

My song pick eight years ago today: Jigsaw - Sky High

My song pick nine years ago today: Steeleye Span - Thomas The Rhymer

My song pick ten years ago today: Donovan - Mellow Yellow


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

5953. David Essex - Stardust

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In