3989. Parliament - Gettin' to Know You

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81fTxaiaxzL._SX522_.jpg
From: The Clones of Dr. Funkenstein; Year: 1976; Genre: Funk/Soul
Time for another Funky Friday; been meaning to pick one for a spell now and am finally getting around to it. This is still one of my absolute favourite albums from Parliament and one of the many excellent pieces of music found on it.

Hear Gettin' to Know You on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Silver - Wham Bam

My song pick two years ago today: Genesis - Supper's Ready

My song pick three years ago today: Ian Anderson - Puer Ferox Adventus

My song pick four years ago today: Jon Oliva's Pain - Afterglow

My song pick five years ago today: B.J. Thomas - The Eyes of a New York Woman

My song pick six years ago today: Fleetwood Mac (Bob Welch) - Sentimental Lady

My song pick seven years ago today: Hawkwind - Fall of Earth City

My song pick eight years ago today: The Moody Blues - I'm Just a Singer (In a Rock and Roll Band)

My song pick nine years ago today: Queen - One Vision

My song pick ten years ago today: Megadeth - Captive Honour


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

5953. David Essex - Stardust

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In