4004. Rush - Something for Nothing

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51QOogEltJL.jpg
From: 2112; Year: 1976; Genre: Hard Rock
Bringing another album to a close today; with this pick I have chosen all the songs from Rush's 2112. As I've said prior, I love their earlier material, combine that with the fact that you're lucky to find more than five songs on each of their 1970s records and it's not surprising that I'm running out of the earlier stuff.
Anyway, this one's more of a straight-up rocker with a real hard edge.

Hear Something for Nothing on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Gary Davis - Gotta Get Your Love

My song pick two years ago today: Hall & Oats - Maneater

My song pick three years ago today: Gerry Rafferty - Mattie's Rag

My song pick four years ago today: Triumph - Battle Cry

My song pick five years ago today: Porcupine Tree - On the Sunday Of Life

My song pick six years ago today: Asia - Sole Survivor

My song pick seven years ago today: Ray Stevens - I Need Your Help Barry Manilow

My song pick eight years ago today: The Who - Rael (1 and 2)

My song pick nine years ago today: The Clifford Brown & Max Roach Quintet - Joy Spring

My song pick ten years ago today: Eric Burdon & the Animals - San Franciscan Nights


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

5953. David Essex - Stardust

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In