3987. Bay City Rollers - You Made Me Believe in Magic

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51RaBUBHnAL.jpg
From: It's a Game; Year: 1977; Genre: Rock/Pop/Disco
Don't really know why I'm picking this song or why it's stuck in my head; I think I must've heard it sometime recently. Been hearing more and more '70s pop since it's been featured in some of the Marvel super hero films, which is most likely why I'm hearing it more. Sure does bring back memories though; heard this music a lot growing up.

Hear You Made Me Believe in Magic on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Jethro Tull - Mother Goose

My song pick two years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV. 1027 - Sonata in G Major

My song pick three years ago today: Ray Charles - Careless Love

My song pick four years ago today: Ohio Players - Funky Worm

My song pick five years ago today: Alice Cooper - Welcome to My Nightmare

My song pick six years ago today: Hawkwind - City of Lagoons

My song pick seven years ago today: Savatage - Surrender

My song pick eight years ago today: Jim Croce - Tomorrow's Gonna Be a Brighter Day

My song pick nine years ago today: The Doors - Crystal Ship

My song pick ten years ago today: Lynn Anderson - Rose Garden


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

5953. David Essex - Stardust

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In