3993. Jim Croce - I Got a Name

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/719FPyvo00L._SX522_.jpg
From: I Got a Name; Year: 1973; Genre: Folk Rock
Could not believe that I've not chosen this song yet; it's one of my absolute favourites from Jim Croce. There's so much I like about I Got a Name: the music is simply amazing and well composed, and the lyrics are so deep and powerful.

Hear I Got a Name on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Rush - Open Secrets

My song pick two years ago today: Sonny & Cher - The Beat Goes On

My song pick three years ago today: The Soul Searchers - Think

My song pick four years ago today: Soundgarden - My Wave

My song pick five years ago today: Midnight Oil - The Stars of Warburton

My song pick six years ago today: Rush - The Garden

My song pick seven years ago today: Jethro Tull - Wicked Windows

My song pick eight years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Take Me Away

My song pick nine years ago today: Alice Cooper - Billion Dollar Babies

My song pick ten years ago today: Fastball - The Way


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6218. Dave Edmunds and the Stray Cats - The Race Is On

6188. Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

6139. Paul Kantner and Jefferson Starship - Starship